1. You consent to XXX and Citibank communicating electronically with you about the account(s). You nominate and authorise XXX and Citibank to act on instructions it has received electronically. This consent and authority will apply to all communications permitted to take place electronically by law (including any applicable industry Code or Code of Conduct) including but not limited to:
2. We will rely on this consent to communicate with you by:
3. By giving this consent, we are no longer required to send you notices or other documents in paper form for the account.
4. You must ensure that:
5. We rely on you to keep your nominated e-mail or physical (street) address details up-to-date and to notify us when they change.
6. Providing you with electronic statements does not alter your obligations under any terms and conditions of the account. You can print and save a copy of any notice or other document provided to you electronically. You are responsible for ensuring that you maintain the appropriate software and hardware, including printer, to access, view, retrieve, print and save a copy of such documents. To see and keep the information subject to this consent, you will need a web browser that meets our site security requirements. If you are a PC user, you will need Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher).
7. Returning to Paper Statements: You can go back to receiving paper notices and other documents by calling us on 13 37 39 or by notifying us in writing withdrawing this consent. lf you decide to return to paper notices and other documents, you are asking to receive those documents on paper, delivered by post to your nominated street address.
Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions
1. If at the end of the Balance Transfer (BT) period any portion of the BT amount is still owing, the amount will attract interest at the prevailing Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances.
2. We may refuse to accept and process a BT request where it is less than $500, where it is to another Citigroup or account, where it is to a foreign currency account, where it is to an offshore account or where it is to an account that is not in the name of the Primary Account holder.
3. We will process the BTs specified by you, in the order you have nominated, in full or part, as determined by us and your available Credit Limit. We may limit BTs to a percentage of your Credit Limit. Once your Account is activated, BT requests can take up to 10 business days to be received at the other financial institution. We are not responsible for any delays whether by us or any other institution. You should continue to make payments to your nominated accounts as any remaining balances will be your responsibility.
4. BTs do not earn Velocity Points.
5. You will not get the benefit of or be eligible for any interest free days on purchases while you have a BT outstanding on your account.